Ahmed Hammad Kotb Ahmed
12 Eladly Street Assiut, Egypt
2 Mohamed Hassan Street Giza
Home phone: 0882324668 Mobile phone: 01005655833
E-mail: [مشاهدة الروابط متاحة فقط لأعضاء المنتدى .. ]
[مشاهدة الروابط متاحة فقط لأعضاء المنتدى .. ]
Looking forward to getting a job as Administration& HR Manager in a leader organization to put my skills and my experience in use and to enhance my performance more efficiently.
Current study :
- Pre- PHD in HR at the Sadat Academy for Management Sciences
Courses & Qualifications
University / Institute Degrees Grade Year ØSadat Academy for Management Sciences Ø(MBA-MSC) Master of (Science) in Business Administration. Excellent Ø2013 ØAssiut University ØTOT Certificate (Training Of Trainers). Excellent Ø2012 ØAssiut University ØIT Diploma Excellent Ø2013 ØYat Education Center ØCambridge Human Resource Management Certificate. Ø2007 ØMicrosoft ØICDL Certificate Ø2007 ØMilitary Academy ØBachelor's degree in military science Excellent Ø1999
Place , Authority Course Description Year ØMansour Chevrolet
- Leading for Excellence.
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Negotiation & Presentation skills
Ø2011 ØYat Education Center ØCambridge Human Resource. Management Ø2007 ØMicrosoft ØICDL course. Ø2007 ØARMED FORCES ØAffairs administrative training(advanced level) course Ø2001 Ø ØSecurity Training Course (advanced level) and Advanced Company Leader Artillery Training Course, Ø2000 Ø ØArtillery Platoon Training Course Ø1999 ØMilitary Academy ØRangers Training Course and Airborne Training Course Ø1997
job responsibility :
Employer Position Year ØMansour Automotive
ØAdministration- HR Personnel Region Manager (Upper Egypt Branches) ØJul 2011
Ø Ø ØOriental wavers ØAssiut Branch Manager ØMar 2011
ØAdministration General Manager ØNov 2010
ØBest Cheese for Dairy Products
(President- Teama - Lactel)
ØHR & Administration Region Manager Branches (ASSIUT-SOHAG-ELWADI) ØMay 2008
ØHuman Resource Personnel Section Head ØMar 2006
ØArmed Forces ØWork in all disciplines of artillery weapon ØJul 1999
ØInstructor in Artillery Institute 2003-2004
- Manage all the Administration- HR responsibilities and duties of the company To carry out any project or duties which are appropriate to the post as required or requested by the direct manager of the company.
1. Administration Responsibility:
- Ensure all required HR administrative processes are executed efficiently and with impeccable attention to detail.
- Follow-up all monthly expense and ensure it is adequate and has the right approvals before processing Continuously monitor expenses and suggest ways to cut all non-value added costs Handles all company purchases.
- Follow-up to attend the departure of staff.
- Follow-up business in stores (Balance of the stores- papers documents).
- Follow-up maintenance work (cars-equipment’s- fax-computers).
- Commitment to the fifty-documentary of the company.
- Follow up on work security.
2. HR Responsibility:
- Process all staffing and personnel requests to ensure that business is not interrupted and employees perform their work efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure that all employees’ data is up-to-date and all HR Processes comply with Labor law.
- Assist in developing and implementing HR programs and practices consistent with HR strategy and assess their effectiveness.
- Manage the implementation and interpretation of HR policies & procedures to ensure a high standard of discipline, organization and transactional justice across the company.
- Oversee the provision of HR services in line with policy guidelines to ensure employee satisfaction at optimal cost, time and quality.
- Ensure that all employees’ files & records are updated and complete.
- Administer employees’ work attendance and monitor their punctuality.
- Coordinate the employee annual leave schedules and leave processing, and update all annual leave issues
- Prepare new hire and termination paperwork.
- Prepare employment certificate / income certificate / service certificate upon request.
- Follow up and ensure that all issues related to medical insurance are accomplished properly with no delays or errors
- Prepare employee contracts, assign and enter employee identification numbers into the personnel system.
- Administer salary increases, promotions, transfer, payroll processing, and other benefits to ensure correctness, timely processing and compliance with applicable laws & policies/ procedures.
- Execute the payroll process in coordination with the Finance Department.
- Administer discipline and related dismissal procedures.
- Handle the administration procedures of the new joiners and coordinate with the concerned departments.
- Prepare or complete various forms, reports, personnel files, statistical reports, survey information and reports of research results.
- Receive various forms, reports, personnel movement notice forms, personnel records, classification, reference materials or other documentation, and follow the related procedure as appropriate
- . Assist management in writing letters, memos and other communications for release to employees
- Written and spoken Arabic as a mother tongue.
- Excellent command of both speaking and writing English.
- Simple knowledge of French.
- Excellent English – Arabic Communication Skills.
- How to perform as a team Work under pressure.
- Problem Solving & Decision Making.
- Time and stress Management
- Negotiation skills
- Presentation skills
- Team building
- Birth date: 01/06/1978
- Marital status: Married.
- Military status: Retirement Officer.
- Nationality: Egyptian.
References furnished upon request