Human Resource Manager
Recruitment & Selection:
- Analyze recruitment needs and develop HR plans for the overall organization & design tools & techniques for recruitment process.
- Work on creating a strong Employer Brand to attract quality candidates
- Design & arrange the induction programs for new joiners.
Training & development:
- Identify and document the training and development needs of the staff of the company through consultation with the Divisional Heads
- Develop annual Training and Development plan for the Human Resource of the Company based on feedback from relevant Divisional Heads
- Source out appropriate training programs (either internally or externally) as per the Training and Development Plan
- Design an effective performance management system based on best practices and company businesses in consultation with Divisional Heads and the Board of Directors
- Educate the evaluators to the system to ensure proper adherence to the system
- Carry out performance appraisal system in specific intervals & monitoring performance in a specific performance management framework
Compensation & Benefits:
- Conduct salary survey to understand the salary and benefits offered by other companies in the similar sector
- Undertake job evaluations to identify that the difference in pay among those doing different jobs are fair and perceived to be so to ensure that the capacity of each person is optimally utilized with minimal idle and redundant resources
- Design and implement new salary and benefits package as per the need
Company Codes & Policies:
- In consultation with Divisional Heads and BOARD OF DIRECTORS, draft/amend company code of conduct and policies
- Conduct initiatives to generate strong company pride among the staff
- BBA/MBA degree, major in Human Resources will be preferred.
- At least 5 years experience in HR function preferably in multinational company.
- The ability to work effectively with diverse, multidiscipline teams from all levels of the organization.
- Strong Communication skill in both Bengali & English.
- Proactive behaviors to engage staffs throughout the organization.
- Strong leadership skill
- Strong integrity and code of ethics
Age: 30 to 40 years
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary: Attractive Remuneration Package
Email your CV at email@example.com OR Mail your CV to PeopleScape, House # 20/C, Road# 26, Gulshan 1, Dhaka 1212.
Application Deadline: June 25, 2008