مشاهدة نتائج الإستطلاع: ? It was this article useful
- 7. أنت لم تصوت في هذا الإستطلاع
I do not know
Decision Making Checklist
Some form of checklist may assist in the full decision making process. For each of the areas, ask some questions:
· Why is the decision necessary?
· Why is it needed now?
· What were the results of previous similar decisions?
· What happens if we do not make a decision?
· Who should take the decision?
· What broad aims should guide the process?
· What would the most successful outcome be in terms of essential factors and desirable factors?
· Who is likely to be affected?
· What past experience is relevant?
· Who can give useful advice?
· What more do I need to know?
· What assumptions am I making which limit the choices?
· What are the logical options?
· What are the creative possibilities?
· What options are impossible?
· Why is each impossible option rejected?
· What are the possible options?
· Can any more possible options be devised?
· What are the likely short-term benefits of each option?
· What are the likely long-term benefits of each option?
· What are the likely costs of each?
· What are the likely risks of each option?
· Does each option meet the criteria defined?
· Which option meets all the essential elements and highest numbers of desirable elements?
· Why should this not be the decision?
· What is the decision?
· What needs to be done?
· Who is involved?
· How should the implementation be managed?
· How can the risks be minimised?
· How can you monitor the effectiveness of the decision?
it was really helpful.. thanks a lot
thanx for the information
get ready to let us fly with ur topics
Big thanks 2 u Benhassan ,really nice topic. It was useful