Title: Project Manager
The post holder is to be responsible for managing projects to achieve agreed milestones on time, within budget and to the required quality standards. He/she will be responsible for the planning, coordination, monitoring and delivery of the assigned projects. The main duties and responsibilities entail:
- Creating and executing project plans and revising as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifying resources needed and assigning individual responsibilities.
- Managing day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Reviewing deliverables prepared by team before passing to client/stakeholders.
- Effectively applying company methodology and enforcing project standards.
- Organizing and preparing for periodical projects review meetings.
- Ensuring project documents are complete, updated, and stored appropriately.
Knowledge & Experience:
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Effective communication and people management skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Project Management certification is a plus